If you want to level up your Google Sheets skills, these are the articles you should read first.
These are the top features of Google Sheets that will give you the most benefit!
Follow along with the example workbooks and you’ll be a Google Sheets pro in no time!
- VLOOKUP and INDEX & MATCH Formulas
- The Definitive Guide to the QUERY Function
- The Definitive Guide to Data Validation
- Everything You Need to Know About Filtering Data
- Everything You Need to Know About Sorting Data
- The Beginners Guide to Apps Scripts
- Everything You Need to Know About Smart Fill
- Top Google Sheet Resources
Do you need to convert weight measurements between Kg and Lbs in your Google Sheets data? The metric system is used by...
Did you delete a sheet tab and now need to restore it? This post is going to show you how to recover your deleted...
Do you need to unlock your protected sheet? This post is going to show you how to remove any sheet protection from...
Do you want to protect a sheet from accidental editing? This post is going to show you how to lock your sheet tabs in...
Do you need to use a degree symbol in your workbook? This post is going to show you how to insert a degree symbol into...
Do you need to make a duplicate version of a worksheet? This post is going to show you all the ways you can make a...