If you want to level up your Google Sheets skills, these are the articles you should read first.
These are the top features of Google Sheets that will give you the most benefit!
Follow along with the example workbooks and you’ll be a Google Sheets pro in no time!
- VLOOKUP and INDEX & MATCH Formulas
- The Definitive Guide to the QUERY Function
- The Definitive Guide to Data Validation
- Everything You Need to Know About Filtering Data
- Everything You Need to Know About Sorting Data
- The Beginners Guide to Apps Scripts
- Everything You Need to Know About Smart Fill
- Top Google Sheet Resources
Do you want to add a calendar to your Google Sheets? Calendars are an integral part of any analyst's life. Today, with...
Printing from Google Sheets can be a convenient way to share information and present data. Whether you want to print a...
Do you need to sum random cells from a select range in Google Sheets? When working on the spreadsheet, there are tasks...
Do you want to use custom themes in Google Sheets? Themes are a collection of design elements that include fonts,...
Do you want to sum up only the visible cells from a range? Filtering data is a common task when working with large...
Do you want to color code your dropdown lists? Google Sheets is a powerful tool that allows you to create and manage...